1. Use of Website:
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. Account Information:
- If you create an account with us, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account.
3. Service Availability:
- Our hosting services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We do not guarantee uninterrupted availability, and we reserve the right to suspend or terminate services at any time.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5. Billing and Payments:
- If you purchase any services, you agree to pay all applicable fees as described on our website. Payments are non-refundable.
- We reserve the right to terminate services at any time for violation of these terms and conditions or for any other reason.
8. Governing Law:
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use is subject to the laws of our religion.
9. Changes to Terms:
- We may revise these terms and conditions at any time without notice. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
By using this website, you signify your acceptance of these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use our website. Your continued use of the website following the posting of changes to these terms will be deemed as your acceptance of those changes.